Let 2014 be a great year for your company!!
In the dynamic industry of digital marketing there is always constant change, new technology surfacing, so I thought I would prepare you for whats ahead in 2014. Below is a list of trends that will help your company grow in Social Media.
For starters, lets bracket my predictions in these categories:
- Paid Media – which refers to publicity gained through advertising
- Owned Media – marketing assets you produce
- Earned Media – refers to publicity gained through promotional efforts other than advertising
With that said, here are a list of predictions that will help you rock it in 2014.
- Invest in Paid Media with Content (Whether you want to cultivate new fans, increase visits to your site, your ad spend will have to include spending money on social media)
- It is a “Pay to Play” year
- Continually produce valuable content, Content Marketing budgets will increase (infographics, videos, etc. will become center stage for your strategy)
- Mobile Video will GAIN largely in popularity on smart phones & tablets
- Find new ways to tell compelling stories
- Empower Employees (Give them something to talk about & to be proud of)
- Influential Marketing will become your best friend, find ways to build, garner, & develop advocates
All in all, my key takeaways include:
- Invest in paid (social) advertising
- Create a content marketing strategy
- Find new creative ways to share compelling stories via video, images, etc.
- Strategically place your content in the hands of influential individuals. (Caution: it must provide them value)
I hope you enjoyed my article and if you want to get a hold of our agency contact us here: http://www.projectxmedia.com/contact/